Hi Guys, How are you all? How was your Summer and Summer fashion?
I have bring today a complete style in the Gingham prints. I know most of the people like it. You can put together So many looks in this prints and you should. Gingham is trending nowadays in every outfit style whether it is dress or shirt or saree or kurti or maxi. Even in accessories it is going high in trends.
In the Shirt pattern and in the tops you can style them like this. Have a look below. The sleeve patterns with gingham adds so much drama to the look.
Next in the Short dresses and maxi dresses…Gingham rocks the look. It gives classy – vintage type of look. And I love it.
Next match in coard-set. This looks super cool and the color combination makes it more cool. What you say?
Next we have simple and stylish pants in gingham prints…
Last outfit and how to forget the tradition look of India that is gingham in Saree…
Now in accessories we have a super cute bag , and the flats and heels.
Style tips :
- Wear a gingham top/shirt with plain pants or skirts.
- Pair a gingham dress with classic red or black heels and the shades.
- When you wear the basics then you can add gingham drama through the accessories like bag or shoes or headband or scarf or hat.
- Gingham bottoms will suit more with contrast colored plain top.
- Gingham saree will look awesome with plain blouse/croptop.
That’s it for today. Let me know if you have more ideas on this & If you have Styled any of these look then do share it in the comments below.